[Zope-CMF] Newbie: problem with workflows

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 23:52:42 -0500

Ok, let's see if a bit of hackery will get you out of the bind:

visit
http://server/path/to/portal/folder/content_status_modify?workflow_action=show

while you are logged in.  If you haven't changed the workflow or skins
too much, this might work for you.  If that doesn't work, this will take
more time

Troy