[Zope-CMF] Temporary Files with multiple upload

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 16:26:05 +0100

Hi,

I want let my members to upload files, as much as they want.

To do this, I upload directly the files on the disk.

My problem appear when someone upload one or more files, and after run
away, just before to confirm the finish work.

Of course many files standalone on my server.

I thought used the TemporaryFile, but I have still a problem.

One of this is if somebody is uploading the second file, I have lost
the first one (of course).

How to avoid it?

What is the way to simulate the temporary file, to be sure to not have
a disk full after some upload not validate?

Cheers
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com