[Zope-CMF] Using CMFVisualEditor

Andrew Veitch andrew@logicalprogression.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 16:03:11 +0100

Clare and I work together but just to have a solution in the mail archives
the fixes are:

1) The form must have a name="edit_form" attribute
2) The textarea name must be "text" not "data"

Andrew

--
Logical Progression Ltd, 20 Forth Street, Edinburgh EH1 3LH, UK
Tel: +44 (0)131 550 3733 Web: http://www.logicalprogression.net/