[Zope-CMF] [ANN] PortalTransforms 1.0

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain.Thenault at logilab.fr
Fri Nov 7 10:15:17 EST 2003

On Friday 07 November à 16:00, Tim Terlegård wrote:
> > I'm pleased to announce the 1.0 final release of the Portal
> > Transforms Zope product. It provides two new CMF tools in order to
> > make MIME types based transformations on the portal contents
>
> Does this product allow me to specify an OpenOffice document in
> the "Upload content from file"-field that you find at least when
> you add a new Document in Plone?

well, that product is a generic transformation engine for the cmf. It's
automagically integrated with archetypes but not with any other product
I'm aware of. Moreover, there is no oo transformation for the moment
but longsleep, the author of CMFOODocument, has worked on this. If
you're interested you may contact him on the #plone channel of
irc.freenode.net

--
Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).