[Zope-CMF] Re: Old code...

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Fri Nov 14 04:26:56 EST 2003

Uh oh, I know I have a userfolder implementation that does define
'credentialsChanged' to pretend to be a loginmanager. I need this to enable
portal users to change their own passwords (It is a DBUserFolder and
membership's default facilities [setSecurityProfile] only work for
ZODB-persistent userfolders).

It would truly suck if this functionality went away just because it is
considered "cruft". I'd prefer to keep the status-quo until the entire
membership thing is revamped; which I understand some people are planning
to do (Lennart Regebro?).

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/