[Zope-CMF] Re: Re: Understanding the login mechanism

Gitte Wange gitte at mmmanager.org
Thu Oct 9 09:37:04 EDT 2003

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 13:59:09 +0100, Seb Bacon wrote:

> Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
>> From: "Seb Bacon" <seb at jamkit.com>
>>
>>>Hmm, just thinking aloud... could you use a 3rd authentication server
>>>which sets the cookies against its own domain?
>>>

>> hm.. maybe it is time to start looking into pubCookie and CAS instead of
>> reinventing the wheel:
>
> And there's always M$ Passport ;-)

Well .... I think Seb were right about that caffeine overdose :-)
Using a 3rd authentication server could be a solution.
But I'm not very happy about that ...

How is it with Zope and Sessions?
Maybe that would be easier to implement ....

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte at mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

To further try to track this problem down, I've developed
a "burger, fries, coke" application in honor of this thread.
So far, I've eaten 84 burgers, 31 cokes, and 42 fries.
I can't seem to break this thing, and I'm not hungry anymore. :-(

    -- Chris McDonough: Mailing List
       Trying to reproduce a bug in CST 0.8