[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-users] Allowing content authors to only delete some content from a folder

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Oct 20 13:53:13 EDT 2003

Lars Hendrik Korte wrote at 2003-10-20 11:49 +0200:
 > >> Make a special "delete" script that checks your rules,
 > >> give it he necessary "proxy role", use it to delete objects.
 > Where and How would I "install" a script like this in order to be
 > executed, when the delete-button is hit? In portal_actions?

The easiest place is the "custom" folder in your "portal_skins"
as, then, you can assign the proxy role via ZMI.

You can also use an FSPythonScript, but then you must add a property
for the proxy role and this is not straight forward (especially,
there is a change between CMF 1.3 and CMF 1.4).

Ensure, that your delete action (whereever you define them)
calls your delete script.

Dieter