[Zope-CMF] Registering content types with different add permissions in one module

Heimo Laukkanen huima at iki.fi
Tue Oct 21 15:13:05 EDT 2003

Tres Seaver wrote:

> The first argument to the ContentInit contstructor is the "faux
> metatype" (actually, the name which shows up in the ZMI add list).
> You need to supply a different name for each distinct content type group
> (which you are dividing by permissions).

I did. But as long as the content types were inside and initialized
inside same Product, it did not work. If I moved excatly same code to be
a separate product, it worked.

Is this just CMF and Archetypes co-operation problem and if one would
like to solve it, where should they turn their eyes to?

-huima