[Zope-CMF] CMFFormController & TALES

grendelAI grendelAI at msn.com
Mon Sep 1 03:45:05 EDT 2003

Just started trying to implement a simple form page with CMFFormController.
Manage to get it up and working; however, I cannot figure out how to
implement a simple CANCEL button. Specifically, I want the action to
redirect to the container of the page. I tried using the below TALES
expression
but receive an global error on an undefined here variable.

python:here.navigationParent(here, template.getId())

Is it possible to use the here variable inside the metadata properties? Or
must I use a transfer action to a script that will perform the expression?

What is the common methodology for implementing the CANCEL button?

Help is much appreciated.