[Zope-CMF] CMFCommerce newbie questions

Jet Wilda jet.wilda at kobie.com
Tue Sep 2 17:47:51 EDT 2003

	Ok Once I have CMFCommerce installed into my plone site and I
have Products, how do I get them to display when the "Shopping front"
tab is clicked?  In CustomizingPresentation.txt at the bottom it talks
about products_listing.pt, however that file doesn't exist in My Plone
site where I have CMFCommerce installed?  It seems that I don't need it,
however there isn't any template that shows all the products in the
Plone site.  So how would I go about getting all the products to display
in a store?
	Also I need to have a image/photo associated with each product.
Does anyone know how to do this?
	Is there any way to group products into categories? Which parts
of CMFCommerce need to be written and which parts just need to be
customized?

On a final note if anyone has some best practices or tips/howto's for
someone just starting out on trying to implement CMFCommerce, that would
be totally appreciated.

Thanks

Jet