[Zope-CMF] Re: KeyError: main_template when upgrading to CMF 1.3.2

Tim Terlegård timte878 at student.liu.se
Wed Sep 10 15:15:55 EDT 2003

> > I get an error after upgrading to CMF 1.3.2:
> >
> > Error Type: KeyError
> > Error Value: main_template
> >
> > I don't get any tracebacks in debug mode. In debug mode I get
> > the following when Zope starts:
> > "ZODB Could not import class 'URLTool' from module
> > 'Products.CMFCore.URLTool'"

> Strange! That sounds like your 'old' CMFCore is from CMF 1.4.
> CMFCore
> 1.3.x doesn't include an URLTool, CMFCore 1.4.x does.

Uh, oh. I don't remember, actually, how I installed CMF. Maybe
it was from CVS and perhaps it's an early 1.4. In 1.3.2 the
URLTool is in CMFDefault I found.

But, what is trying to import URLTool from CMFCore? I grep'ed
for 'CMFCore.URLTool' in my Zope directory, but nothing was
found. The error message says "ZODB Could not import class..."
Is there something stored in the database that tries to import?

Is the KeyError: main_template associated with the URLTool error?

Tim