[Zope-CMF] created not returned as DateTime object?

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Wed Sep 17 08:36:55 EDT 2003

george donnelly wrote:
> I'm using this code in the search results page (search) to format the Date
> and yes with CMF 1.3.2 and Zope 2.6.1 works like a charm. When I upgrade to
> 2.6.2, I get the errors i mentioned which get fixed as i mentioned. Of
> course that leaves the create dates in an unpresentable way.

What is 'created'? Try having a look at the type of it in the different instances...

Are you sure you're using the same XMF version and have made no other changes
otehr than the Zope version? How are you movign data between the two different
versions?

Have a look at the CMF code, see what 'created' is in the source realting ot the
objects you're having problems with...

Chris