[Zope-CMF] Re: Does anyone know of Training for Plone/CMF/Zope?

Kelley, Sean SKelley at ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Wed Sep 17 11:29:25 EDT 2003

I went to the training for Zope/CMF at Cignex -- mostly zope, last year.  it
was pretty good.  the book provided SUCKED though because it was Zope
official material and it was bullet points with no meaning outside of the
class.  the only good docs were the exercises at the end and the portal
examples provided on disk.  Amit over there tells me that they have
developed their own curriculum for this class.  One other small thing is
that the instructor had a strong accent and it was a lot of work to
understand him.  They are good though.

Sean

Message: 6