[Zope-CMF] Replication And Workflows - "Nightmare of CMF Street"

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Sep 17 15:44:58 EDT 2003

Norfleet, Sheppard S. wrote at 2003-9-16 12:23 -0700:
 > I am having a heck of a time with my application level replication.  I am
 > able to recreate the object, but apparently the workflow_history attribute
 > does not seem to travel with the object its tied to.

You did not tell us how your "application level replication" works...

The workflow tool maintains the workflow state in an ordinary
attribute ("workflow_history"). It is very unlikely
that it would not travel along with the object.

It might be reset at the the destination. But a breakpoint
(--> debugging) in "CMFCore.WorkflowTool.WorkflowTool.notifyCreated"
to check whether it is called and what does it.

Dieter