[Zope-CMF] [dev] some small proposals

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Tue Apr 13 09:01:48 EDT 2004

On Dienstag, Apr 13, 2004, at 14:27 Europe/Vienna, yuppie wrote:

> 1. renaming 'test_all.py' files
> -------------------------------
>
> Running unittests using Zope's test.py instead of all_cmf_tests.py,
> all tests are called twice. Renaming the test_all.py files to
> all_tests.py would avoid this problem.

It would for test.py but not for testrunner.py. An IMO preferable
solution is to stub out the test_suite() functions as seen in
BDBStorage/tests/testall.py.

(And don't give me the "testrunner.py is deprecated" line, I won't buy
it ;-)

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/