[Zope-CMF] disabling redirect to login form globally

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Apr 20 11:03:59 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'd like my site to simply ignore content that anonymous users can't access,
instead of redirecting to a login form.

This way, all things private simply silently don't get shown unless you're
authenticated.

In some cases I use the catalog and specify review_state='published', but I
use a whole lot of objectItems() or objectValues() and these seem to
redirect to the login form ...

I've found a lot of material on making CMF sites for "members only", but not
the other way around :)

Any (Quick?) help would be greatly appreciated ! I'm under pressure here :P

Thanks,
J.F.