[Zope-CMF] Recall: AccessControl, guarded_getitem

Rob Boyd boydrobh at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 14:33:00 EDT 2004

Never mind! The DTML method mail_password_template had
code of dtml-let
reset="portal_password_reset.requestReset(member.getId())",
and I had a totally unrelated skin named 'reset' in
portal_skins/custom. Still, I'd think the local var
reset in the DTML method would have overridden the
portal skin reset script. Oh well.