[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.5 beta coming -- last call before feature freeze!

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Wed Aug 4 17:13:03 EDT 2004

Because the caller is not himself derived from ZCatalog?

I am not married to 'private', btw. Anything you think is more
appropriate? I'm not even married to the method name ;-).

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/