[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.5 beta coming -- last call before feature freeze!

Gregoire Weber gregweb at gmx.ch
Fri Aug 6 11:51:20 EDT 2004

Hi Tres,

CMFUid is in good shape at the moment. No release blocking from my side.

What do you and others on the list think

   1) about adding a 'Script (Python)' to the root with the
      name 'resolve' to get to a content item by unique id?
      (CMFDefault)

   2) and adding a permanent link information at the bottom (or somewhere
      else) of the main template?

Tres: may it be possible to add this during the beta phase?

Gregoire