[Zope-CMF] Permalinks in CMF 1.5 (CMFDefault)

Gregoire Weber gregweb at gmx.ch
Fri Aug 20 13:30:59 EDT 2004

Hi!

just before the beta 1.5 release there was a discussion about permanent
urls which stoped suddenly.

If this feature has to go into CMF 1.5 definitively and the current
implementation in CMFDeafult isn't satisfying enough we should restart
the discussion to get to a definitive decission how to do it (if we do
it).

Thoughts?

I'll be away from the 28. september for a little more than two weeks.
I'll have a look at it the next week but would apreciate input from
people.

Gregoire