[Zope-CMF] [dev] small WebDAV improvement

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Sun Aug 22 15:53:10 EDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 08:51:29PM +0200, yuppie wrote:
| Hi!
|

| If there are no objections or better ideas, I'd like to add this code to
| PortalFolder (CMF 1.5 and HEAD):
|
|     def listDAVObjects(self):
|         if _checkPermission(ManagePortal, self):
|             return self.objectValues()
|         else:
|             return self.listFolderContents()
|
| This way hidden objects like tools are only shown to managers.

Just to confirm, listFolderContents also hides objects the user is not
allowed to see? If yes, I give a +1 for it. I have been asked
yesterday for the exact same feature.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

You are in a maze of little twisting passages, all alike.