[Zope-CMF] Bug with CMFUid content when copied indirectly and some confusion.

Tim Hoffman timh at zute.net
Wed Aug 25 05:54:58 EDT 2004

Hi Gregoire

Thanks for the reply

On the folder and uid front we often use folders with custom views
rather than index_html so the actual Uid is used for folders. (At least
in our use pattern and our own implementation of Uniqieids. (or the
content item is folderish and again has a view) I haven't tried
SkinnedFolders with CMFUid - do they get UIds

Rgds

Tim