[Zope-CMF] [dev] two small changes

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Wed Feb 4 04:15:22 EST 2004

Hi!

I'd like to make the following 2 changes in CMF HEAD. Please let me know
if there are any objections.

1.) Add a 'getActionInfo' shortcut method to DynamicType

There is already a shortcut for getTypeInfo in DynamicType. I'd like to
add one for code like this:

   ti = context.getTypeInfo()
   view_action = ti.getActionInfo('object/view', context)

With the shortcut we could write instead:

   view_action = context.getActionInfo('object/view')

2.) Change the permission for setModificationDate

There is already this comment in DublinCore.py:

   # XXX Could this be simply protected by ModifyPortalContent ?
   security.declarePrivate('setModificationDate')

And I have a use case there it would be useful if this method wasn't
private.

Cheers,
	Yuppie