[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] a portal_skins issue

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Sun Feb 8 05:30:45 EST 2004

Hi!

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> |                  # of the new skinob.
> | -                skinob = partob.__of__(skinob)
> | +                partob = aq_base(partob)
> | +                if skinob is None:
> | +                    skinob = partob
> | +                else:
> | +                    skinob = partob.__of__(skinob)
>
> If skinob is None, it will return an object without acquisition
> context. Is that what you intended?

Yes. This code is within a loop over skin folders. skinob is now
initialized with None, so the first time this code is executed skinob
becomes the last skin folder in the lookup order. After that the else
clause builds the lookup order with acquisition wrappers.

This change is checked in to CMF HEAD now. Please let me know if it
causes any trouble.

Cheers,
	Yuppie