[Zope-CMF] [dev] CMFTopic: topic_subtopics_form.pt

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Feb 19 13:20:19 EST 2004

Hi!

topic_subtopics_form.pt looks like it was never finished. Changing
zpt_generic/folder_rename_form.pt I broke renaming completely.

Instead of fixing topic_subtopics_form.pt I'd like to use
zpt_generic/folder_contents.pt.  Both do almost the same and this way
there's less code to maintain. If we add 'Topic' to
allowed_content_types of Topic we can add subtopics using the 'New...'
button of folder_contents.

Please let me know if there are any objections.

Cheers,
	Yuppie