[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF 1.5 roadmap?

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Feb 24 14:09:37 EST 2004

I'll second adding OrderSupport to PortalFolder, I've already monkey patched
my Zope and CMF to globalize this the way the OrderedObjectManager product
used to do it myself, but CMF should at least have the support for the
interface added.

J.F.

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-bounces+jean-francois.doyon=ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca at zope.org
[mailto:zope-cmf-bounces+jean-francois.doyon=ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca at zope.org]O
n Behalf Of yuppie
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 2:03 PM
To: Tres Seaver; Zope-CMF List
Subject: [Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF 1.5 roadmap?

Hi!

Tres Seaver wrote:
> We need to do a scoping exercise:
>
>   - Are there features not yet implemented for which we want to hold up
>     the release?
>
>   - Are there "blocking" bugs in the collector?
>
>  From that, we make a release plan.
>
> My ambitions for the release have waxed and waned.  At this point, I
> would like to include CMFActionIcons in the release,

+1

> and add an
> Epoz-friendly skin which uses both action icons and Epoz.

A second zpt skin? Or modifying the existing one?

> I haven't
> thought about collector issues.
>
> Anybody want to bid for other features?  Claim particular bugs?

- What about the 'portal_configuration' tool you mentioned earlier?
I added / modified some Actions in HEAD and hoped this tool would be
useful for the migration.

- Can we add a DC Workflow instead of DefaultWorkflow by default?

- I'd like to add Zope 2.7's OrderSupport to PortalFolder. CPS and Plone
already use the order API. But I'm afraid this is controversial.

- I'll fix <http://collector.zope.org/CMF/66>.

Cheers,
	Yuppie

Zope-CMF maillist  -  Zope-CMF at zope.org