[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF 1.5 roadmap?

Stefane Fermigier sf at nuxeo.com
Wed Feb 25 11:28:16 EST 2004

Sylvain Thénault wrote:

>>PortalTransforms has an interesting architecture, but it is missing
>>several of the tweaks that I did over the years in NuxDocument. There
>>are also some blatant bugs, including syntax errors in some of the
>>files, and missing several important tests.
>
> is there some bug reports for these ?

Haven't had time to fill them since monday. I had the CPS3.0rc3
annoucement to do :)

Run pylint or pychecker and you will find them in 10 seconds.

>>Because we have several projects to be delivered yesterday with CPS3 and
>>because we chose to use PortalTransforms in CPS3, I had to start working
>>on PortalTransforms this week.
>

> great ;)
>

>>Since I'm not a PT commiter, and I don'teven know if my changes make
>>sense to the PT maintainser, my work is on a separate CVS:
>>http://cvs.nuxeo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/PortalTransforms/
>>
>>This is the version of PT that we intend to ship in CPS3.0 (it *is not*
>>included in CPS3.0rc3, since I did the CPS3.0rc3 release on sunday and
>>started hacking PT on monday).
>>
>>Of course, the diffs will be sent to the PT maintainer if they want to
>>integrate them. But for us it is a question of moving on quickly.
>

> please post them on the sf bug tracker if you don't want don't have cvs
> access or if you would like someone to check them before inclusion in
> HEAD.

I will surely do when I have time to do so.

	S.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps