[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF 1.5 roadmap?

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Wed Feb 25 13:16:37 EST 2004

Hi!

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 08:36:15AM +0100, yuppie wrote:
> | >CMFFormController probably should not go in.  PortalTransforms
> | >is a problem.  Not sure what to do about it.
> |
> | I hope we can do without CMFFormController.
>
> Why not CMFFormController? IMHO, it is essential.

It adds a lot of complexity:
portal_form_controller, ControllerPageTemplates,
ControllerPythonScripts, ControllerValidators and FormActions.

We can do the same things using default PageTemplates, PythonScripts and
Actions if we are willing to write some additional lines of code.

Of course I might be missing something - I don't know CMFFormController
very well.

Cheers,
	Yuppie