[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF 1.5 roadmap?

alan runyan runyaga at runyaga.com
Wed Feb 25 20:03:12 EST 2004

> The only annoying thing about CMFFormController is the new metatypes
> and extensions that it introduces. At the very least it might be nice
> to modify the FSObjects so that we have those hooks in the standard
> objects... doesn't solve the problem of TTW objects, but who uses
> those anyway :)

We might be able to get away from it by using View like classes.
Sidnei hacked something up
thats very minimal and quite nice.  http://sf.net/projects/collective,
CMFViews.  Janko said they
have something like this but a bit more mature.  This might be nice to
have in CMF 1.5 or 1.6.

What about integrating Events into CMFCore?  I think Events are a
core-like functionality.

cheers,
alan