[Zope-CMF] Add file inside CMF product during install

Steinar Eriksen sre at bizpartner.no
Sun Feb 29 05:06:39 EST 2004

I would like to add a file during my CMF product installation; specifically
I would like to have a JavaScript being added via Install.py to the product
folder after installing my product to a Plone site.

I can manually add the script (as an external file) inside the ZMI after
setting up my product but I would like to have it added automatically as
part of the product install.

Can I accomplish this somehow?

Regards

Steinar Eriksen