[Zope-CMF] Form Validation in Plone 1.0.1 : list of fields

Aloys Baillet aloys at alamaison.fr
Fri Jan 9 06:15:05 EST 2004

Hello dear CMF List,

I am trying to use the form validation facility of Plone 1.0.1 (with
FormTool) to easily validate a big form with 10 fields which can be
repeated a lot of times.
Everything works fine including basic 'title' or 'id' field validation
and global navigation.
The problem is that I didn't found any explaination about form
validation with list of fields.
For instance, I can have 5 text fields named 'custom_field'. In the
request object I have the 5 item list of strings. But how can I do the
#
validator.addField('custom_field', 'String', required=1)
#
 for this list of fields?

I tried to use the 'ListField' type described in the
Formulator.StandardFields but it didn't worked.

If somebody has any idea to help me...

Thank you very much,

Aloys