[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-users] Allowing content authors to onlydelete some content from a folder

Sune Brondum Woller sune at syntetisk.dk
Wed Jan 21 18:16:13 EST 2004

This is a little late to comment on this thread,
but here it comes:

It would be nice to be able to have a workflow
explicitly control the possiblity to delete an object.
For instance I would like to only allow managers to
delete objects in the Public state.

Any thoughts about this ?

I can work around this by making a delete action on
the portal type, let that be controlled by
a workflow controlled permission, and removing the delete option from folder
view. But I dont know how bulletproof this is.
(Or one could test permissions in a delete script etc.)

But the former option would be cleaner...

Sune B. Woller