[Zope-CMF] dcworkflow variables and security ManagePortal

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Jan 26 13:47:48 EST 2004

Sune Brøndum Wøller wrote at 2004-1-26 03:05 +0100:
>1) I create a workflow variable in the variables tab of the workflow.
>It is here (not under the states or transitions) that I set the default
>expression to:
>state_change/new_state/title | nothing

Your problem is not access to a workflow variable but
access to "new_state/title".

Almost surely, states, too, have the "declareObjectProtected(ManagePortal)".
Provide explicit "declareProtected(View, 'title', 'getId', 'title_or_id',
'title_and_id')" security declarations to make "title" (and friends)
available.

>I suspect the problem has something to do with the "new_state/title" part of
>the expression:

Right!

--
Dieter