[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF 1.5 - current state

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Fri Jun 4 23:46:52 EDT 2004

Tres Seaver wrote:
> Kapil Thangavelu wrote:
>
>> whatever happened to the tool configuration fs xml (de)serialization?
>

> It is blocked on my ridiculous lack of bandwidth.

It is now much closer to reality.  The tool is in a usable state right
now, exporting / importing the sitewide role-permission map, the actions
tool and provider actions, the skins tool configuration (not customized
scripts) and the types tool configuration.  I am finished with almost
all of the export part of the workflow tool plugin;  I estimate that
completing this plugin will require another day or so of effort (likely
spread over a week).

Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com