[Zope-CMF] enquiry? users instead of roles

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Mon Jun 14 01:20:13 EDT 2004

#MUDITA CHAUHAN# wrote:

> Dear Sir/Ma’am,
>
> I have been working on DC Workflow for quite some time. Just wondering
> if we can assign the transitions to separate users instead of just
> roles? I mean that a particular job is performed by a particular user
> and not all users falling under the role
>
> It will really be nice of you to help me in this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mudita Chauhan

>See http://collector.zope.org/CMF for bug reports and feature requests

Yes you can,
next to permission and roles you can also use an expression as a guard.
there you can call an script that returns a flag indicationg wheter the
youser shoud be presented the transition.
For example:
assuming you have a script called "checkUser" you can call it like this
python:checkUser()

Robert