[Zope-CMF] FYI: zope-cmf going to members-only posting

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Sun Jun 27 20:55:48 EDT 2004

I am planning to follow suit with the discussion on zope-dev, making the
zope-cmf list reject non-member posts.  I plan to make this change later
this week (probably Tuesday or Wednesday).

The rejection message will include a note about subscribing under
alternate addressess, and setting them to "no-mail".

I have been persuaded that this change will substantially reduce the
volume of spam on the list;  the only real downside is that newbies will
have an additional hoop to leap through before asking questions.

Any objections?

Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com