[Zope-CMF] CMFActionIcons improvement and Help system

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Mar 10 16:40:45 EST 2004

Vincenzo Di Somma wrote at 2004-3-10 17:38 +0100:
>I'm wondering why ActionIcon doesn't have an attribute releated to the
>action provider, it will be useful because the action id is unique only
>in a single action provider so you may have the same icon for different
>actions.

Because the authors were convinced that an edit icon should
always look identical -- independent of the type.

I found this reasoning convincing...

If you do not: CMF 1.5 has a good chance to include a CMF action
enhancement. It will allow you to add arbitrary additional
information to actions. Should CMF 1.5 not contain these enhancements,
I will publish a patch.

--
Dieter