[Zope-CMF] CMFWeblog and RPCAuth

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Mon Mar 29 07:21:00 EST 2004

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 02:16:43PM +0000, Michael Kerrin wrote:
| Hi,
|
|   Assuming I have the right list.
|
|   I having a small problem with authentication and xml-rpc with the
| CMFWeblog product or else I am not using it correctly.
|
|   It seems that practically all the methods in the CMFWeblog product
| require the parameters of 'username' and 'password', although none of
| this parameters are actually used in these methods.

What methods are you talking about? I've been using CMFWeblog for a
long time and never had problem with this. Im using the MovableType
API though.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

Yes I have a Machintosh, please don't scream at me.
	-- Larry Blumette on linux-kernel