[Zope-CMF] zope.conf products directive working bad with FS Directory Views

David Convent david.convent at naturalsciences.be
Thu May 13 04:01:26 EDT 2004

Hi all

I just installed zope 2.7 from tarball on a debian (2.4.26) without
problem, and i tested a few new configuration setups with zope.conf.
The products directive looks very interresting, and i tried to use it to
load the full Plone 2.0.2 products set.
Products are loaded correctly in zope, but Filesystem Directory Views
are empty, that means all plone and other products skins were missing.
Reinstalling the products with the quickinstaller does not work.
I then moved all the products in the good old Products directory of my
instance and modified zope.conf accordingly: all skins got back after
restarting zope.
I know this is not a strict plone bug as the problem shows with any
product using the portal_skins tool.

Did someone else experienced same troubles? Any idea how this can be fixed ?
**

--
David Convent