[Zope-CMF] Re: Pacefull vs Placeless

Julien Anguenot ja at nuxeo.com
Sat Oct 9 11:38:51 EDT 2004

Hi Alex,

We have the Placeful workflows within CPS3. It's a fairly easy
implementation actually.

http://cvs.nuxeo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/CPS3/CPSCore/CPSWorkflowConfiguration.py?rev=1.10&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

+ a small hook on the getChainsFor() of the workflow tool.

The code can be backported easily to Plone.

Maybe it could be interesting to add this within the CMF ?

	J.

--
Julien Anguenot | Nuxeo (Paris, France)
mail: anguenot at nuxeo.com; tel: +33 (0) 6 72 57 57 66