[Zope-CMF] modifying TypeInformation's properties

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Thu Sep 2 10:01:22 EDT 2004

Anyone opposed to allowing TypeInformation's properties to by added ?

It's a pain to monkey-patch everything when I could do a simple
manage_addProperty. And I see nowhere the rationale for disallowing
this. The culprit is TypeInformation's base class
SimpleItemWithPropertie whose manage_propertiesForm disables schema edition.

I'll try to change that tomorrow during the bugday if I'm not too busy
with clients here.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:fg at nuxeo.com