[Zope-CMF] WebDAV lists

Andy McKay andy at enfoldsystems.com
Wed Sep 8 01:39:57 EDT 2004

When web dav asks the CMF for a list of objects in a CMF site it goes to
webdav/Collection.py which calls objectValues, so that includes tools
and the whole lot.

We believe it should really be calling SkinnedFolder.py
listFolderContents which a) uses contentValues not objectValues and then
b) checks to see if a user actually has the right to access an object
before putting it in the list.

Anyone mind if I add this to the list of changes?

The only real problem is I'd like to add to this to the CMFSite object
as well, but doing that means you can't WebDAV into portal_skins and
other such places. Which I can see people minding...
--
   Andy McKay
   Enfold Systems