[Zope-CMF] Expression context naming scheme - redux

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Apr 14 05:22:00 EDT 2005

A few weeks ago I did a little bit of cleanup to standardize the
expression context naming schema used for the bound variables in the
different expession context situations used around the CMF:

http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/328

Back then I left out DCWorkflow because even though it is the standard
workflow for CMF now it is still somewhat "standalone" and always used
a more Zope-like naming scheme. Specifically, it uses "here" where the
CMF now standardizes on "object":

http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/338

I am proposing to add a simple alias from "here" to "object" in the
DCWorkflow expression context. Unlike the rest of CMF I don't want to
call "here" deprecated, but at least introduce more consistency.

If no one objects I'll put that in before 1.5.1beta2

jens