[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.5.1 release schedule

Gregoire Weber gregweb at gmx.ch
Sat Apr 16 05:30:54 EDT 2005

Hi Tres,
Hi All,

I just saw that yesterday the plone people discussed the same stuff and
I like to coordinate with them. They did an implementation yesterday on
a branch. I'm quite sure I can't get this into 1.5.1 on time so let's
look at it for 1.5.2.

- PLIP:
<http://members.plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/96/psc_improvements_view>
- Implementation: