[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.5.3 beta?

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Mon Aug 1 13:15:40 EDT 2005

On 1. Aug 2005, at 16:24, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> If we have a go for the beta I suggest cutting the tag and
> publishing the release tomorrow morning, about 9am british time.
> That way zope.org won't have traffic from the Americas, making it
> marginally more responsive ;)

Great, thanks! I am planning to release Plone 2.1 final in 2 weeks.
Would be convenient to have CMF 1.5.3 final by then.

> jens
>
> P.S.: I too think that more participation from the main
> "consumers", the Plone developers, is sorely needed on this list.

I'm here, I'm here <jumps up and down>.

If you'd dis Plone a little less I am sure more of us would chime in
more often ;-)

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams