[Zope-CMF] ANN: CMF/Five sprint, Sep 23-25, Vienna, couple of seats left

Paul Everitt paul at zope-europe.org
Mon Aug 29 07:32:39 EDT 2005

Howdy all.  There is a castle sprint after the Plone Conference in
Vienna.  We added a section for the CMF/Five work.  Details are here:

   http://www.goldeggstack.org/events/sprint1/home

(Note: I might move this page to zope.org later.)

There are 3 spots available on the CMF/Five part of this sprint.  As a
reminder (and to be extra-honest about the background), some of the
CMF/Five sprinters are getting a travel stipend funded by the Goldegg
initiative, which is supporting the CMF 2.0 efforts.  However, these 3
spots don't come with the stipend, unfortunately, as we reached our
budget already.

We're particularly looking for people that will become contributors to
Five, CMFonFive, CMF 2.0, and friends.  If you're interested, please let
me know as soon as you can.

--Paul