[Zope-CMF] Re: SVN: CMF/trunk/CMFCore/tests/test_ - made copy tests more independent from implementation details of _verifyObjectPaste

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Dec 2 15:13:39 EST 2005

On 2 Dec 2005, at 18:58, yuppie wrote:

> Tres Seaver wrote:
>>>  import Testing
>>> -import Zope2
>>> -Zope2.startup()
>> I'm seeing issues in some tests which fail when run outside the full
>> suite after changes like these.  E.g.,
>> zopectl> test CMFDefault

These issues are not present on the trunk, they are specific to your
branch, Tres. I see failures as well, but it all blows up with
exceptions like this:

ERROR: test_join_memberproperties
(CMFDefault.tests.test_join.MembershipTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/zope/28Instance/Products/CMFDefault/tests/
test_join.py", line 37, in setUp
     zcml.load_config('configure.zcml', Products.DCWorkflow)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'DCWorkflow'

hm... does this help?

jens