[Zope-CMF] Re: SVN: CMF/trunk/CMFCore/tests/test_ - made copy tests more independent from implementation details of _verifyObjectPaste

yuppie y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de
Sun Dec 4 10:19:00 EST 2005

Tres Seaver wrote:

> Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

>> These issues are not present on the trunk, they are specific to your
>> branch, Tres. I see failures as well, but it all blows up with
>> exceptions like this:

>> ERROR: test_join_memberproperties
>> (CMFDefault.tests.test_join.MembershipTests)
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "/usr/local/zope/28Instance/Products/CMFDefault/tests/
>> test_join.py", line 37, in setUp
>>     zcml.load_config('configure.zcml', Products.DCWorkflow)
>> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'DCWorkflow'
>>
>> hm... does this help?
>
> It says to me that the product initialization phase is being skpped
> (which is what I would expect from the diff at the top).

The linkviews doc tests are not set up correctly. They did work before
because some other tests called Zope2.startup().

I guess the correct way would be to use ZopeTestCase's installProduct
method, but adding Zope2.startup() at the top of test_linkviews.py seems
to fix this issue as well.

Cheers, Yuppie