[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.6 change broke Plone compatibility

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Tue Dec 20 23:27:24 EST 2005

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 00:32:02 +0100, yuppie
<y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de> wrote:

> AFAICT the original target audience were people that want to switch to
> Plone 2.2 and reuse Products written for 2.1.

Just a terminology correction here, the next version of Plone is 2.5, not
2.2 - we changed our version policy a while back:

http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/114
http://plone.org/roadmap

(Not that important for this discussion, but just a heads-up so you
non-Plone people don't get confused about 2.2 vs. 2.5 when we talk about
it later. :)