[Zope-CMF] Re: Moving CMF into SVN

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Jul 15 17:13:30 EDT 2005

Hi all,

After trying a few other solutions I have now come up with my own
script that organizes the repository the way the rest of svn.zope.org
is organized. So we would end up with three CMF-related toplevel
projects in SVN: CMF, CMF_Hotfixes and CMF_Extras. These contain
subdirectories branches/tags/trunk and the project contents are
rooted correctly in trunk or in each of the tags/branches.

The script has been tested on local repository copies and it works
very well. I would like to go ahead and schedule a migration into the
"real" locations at the top of the main svn.zope.org SVN tree,
hopefully Sunday because I have time then.

Does anyone have problems with Sunday as the day to attempt a "final"
migration into SVN?

jens